Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sewer repair in Mt. Vernon, Wa

This was a messy one.

This configuration tied two neighbor's sewers together. The neighbor had replaced his sewer 20 years ago, but the tie-in was still on my customer's line, as was the main sewer.

We had to dig it up, put in a clean out to access the 80' that runs under slab and a clean out to do the sewer to the street. Confusing, yes. And dirty.

After we did the repairs, we still had to clean the sewer.

Before:
Apprentice:

After:


6 comments:

Milliscent Morgan said...

I see this post one of the best blogsite I visit and I decided to come here often times to see new information about it. Aside from this I like also the blog of plumbing in Napa county.

home furnace repair said...

Looks like a newly installed plumbing. If this is for drinking water, then this will reduce the risk of microbes leaking into the plumbing system.

Kate Dunkin said...

Wow nice post and pictures! I was looking for furnace service when i came across your article. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Unknown said...

Is this for real. That is amazing to me that people let their sewer repairs get that far behind. In Clearfield, PA there are inspections to make sure you are not a health hazard.

Sewer Repair Baltimore MD said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. Sewer Repair Baltimore MD

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for the um... interesting story. Sorry you had to mess with a weird situation. I really hope that I can find someone who does sewer repairs in Chicago, I can't flush the toilet until I find someone.