Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DIY Garage Apartment in Bellingham, WA

Sometimes, people really amaze me. Without getting into the who, where, or why of this job, the customer hired not-a-plumber to bootleg a kitchen and washing machine into a garage. Money and time was spent before it all went bad due to old, open permits on the legal unfinished bathroom in the garage.

My camera committed suicide while taking these photos, so the camera phone will have to do.

This photo has two different plastics glued together using primer and ABS glue, the washing machine hose tied into the sewer (they used long w.m. hoses behind walls and through studs, no p-trap):

This is some of what I cut out. If a plumber ever had a bad acid trip, this is what he would see:


The people who framed the legal bathroom got into the act and put a nail through the pipe app 6" below finished floor:


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that was something really hilarious, one should not mess with such things, instead call a professional plumber.

Plumbers In Sydney

Unknown said...

Hi, you make mind blowing ideas about
Plumbers Basingstoke. Last time, when I saw your site this was a little good but today I visit the web site again and find that you guys making a very smart work on the site. Today Web surfing is run very fast and a huge competition over the web is spread. So it is quite interesting. Thanks

Unknown said...

An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on Plumbers BasingstokeAnd he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post

drivinglancaster said...

I find many useful things herewith. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily. From a last decade I was searching such type of web site. Thanks for giving me a space in your blog. I refer this to my close friends who are already seeking for the same .thanks again guys…

Sewer Repair Baltimore MD said...

I was very pleased with the attention to detail and quality of the work. The contractor was professional and took care of the repair without me being too much involved. Sewer Repair Baltimore MD

nutrendmedia said...

The plumbing system is a major component of your home. The disruption to daily activity when a major failure or mishap occurs is always significant, but most plumbing problems don't develop overnight.

plumber gosford