Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Plumber's Backyard

Sometimes even plumbers get sick of plumbing. This picture is my backyard in Bellingham, Washington, Geneva neighborhood.

My neighbors describe my place as "native lawn", "early hillbilly rustic", or "that contractor's house". I try to tell them that if someone would pay me to fix it up, it'd be done in a heartbeat. Nobody has stepped up with the dough, though.

As soon as business picks up enough, I'm tearing it down and building a modest home. In the meantime, my acre is a haven for native plants and wildlife.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

For sure. Plumbers sometimes get sick of plumbing'

Emergency plumbers Glasgow

Unknown said...

Plumbers Glasgow usually are not fun. As well as they can be even more frustrating if you are trapped having an Plumbers Glasgow, similar to this Sheffield centered professional local plumber that is certainly difficult to rely on or perhaps unskilled.